This weekend, mom and dad had planned a trip to visit friends around Ohio. But last minute, dad had to work. I told mom that I would be good, so she decided that we would go on the road trip without dad. I did really well in the car--sleeping and eating. Mom only had to sing "old mcdonald had a farm" one time!
This is me and my new friend, Kate. I held her hand when it was time for pictures! (Springfield, Ohio) Thanks for making lunch for us.
Then we went to Auntie Katie and Auntie Trish's wedding reception. It was so much fun, and I loved playing ball with the big kids! (Dayton, Ohio) Congratulations!
Mom and I stayed at a hotel in Dayton. Mom loved the "king suite," and my favorite room was the bathroom. I love toilet paper rolls. 
The next morning, we got to see Meera, mom's friend that's in medical school. She had so much fun playing with me that she's going to look into pediatrics as her specialty. =)
And our final stop was in Columbus, Ohio. I got to see Lizzy, and her big sister, Emma. Their mom and dad let them keep a room full of toys that make lots of noise. They are so lucky. The piano was my favorite!
Love, Colin
P.S. This is dad's favorite picture, and he wanted me to share it with you. Thank you Auntie Dee and Uncle Mike for my Halloween cookie. I was on a bit of a sugar high.
1 comment:
yay! It was great to see you :-)
Post a Comment