Colin enjoying squash. After his meal, he usually grabs his spoon & bowl and goes to town.

Colin trying on Jack's new running shoes. I thought that this would be a fun picture to have, and compare it to 15 yrs from now! ha.
Colin trying on Jack's new running shoes. I thought that this would be a fun picture to have, and compare it to 15 yrs from now! ha.
Colin & his chunky thighs!
And I finally caught Colin wiggling backwards on camera. I'm still learning how to use it, so the video is a bit long. Enjoy!
My parents come out and visit in 3 weeks! We're counting down the days!!!
2 comments:
YAH! A VDO, you did it. Colin is SO cute, even when he's trying to crawl. Love it!
Wow, Colin has sure grown. And he's 6 months already. Time sure flies. My little rat will be arriving around Colin's birthday. Lets hope I'll get to enjoy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment