Thursday, May 8, 2008

5 months old, and he's got a personality!

Just when I thought Colin was getting used to cereal, he's decided to go on strike. No cereal--but all spoon! He won't let go of the thing, and screams when I take it.



I snuck up on Colin while he was playing in his crib, and he was reaching for his "cd player" toy. I said, "Colin what are you doing?" and this was his response...


And our cousin, Jessica, gave Colin a baby friendly photo album. Colin can see pics of family, and still slobber all over the thing! Here he is...


Don't let these pictures fool you...he's not always a happy baby. This is one of our favorite "pre-cry" faces.


2 comments:

Joe Wilmarth Tyna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe Wilmarth Tyna said...

That's the same face that students start to make when i tell them they've been brought-up on code of conduct charges. . . .hahaha