Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring has arrived

Only in Cleveland can the week started out at a high of 30 degrees (or so), and Friday's forecast is a high of 70 degrees! I'll take what I can get. =) I've taken advantage of the nice weather, and walk to Colin's daycare with the stroller, and we take a long walk home--smelling the fresh air.
Meanwhile, Jack is still in charge of baths, and as a result, Colin is sporting a new "do"--the Pompadour. Poor kid.

And as half Clevelander-half San Franciscan, Jack has made sure that Colin represents both cities on the sports front.






Jack and I are both doing well or well-enough. While Jack loves each one of Colin's new "tricks," I think he's growing up too fast. He's spinning around in his exersaucer, almost sitting (like a wabbly, drunk person), and eating cereal (doctor says OK, the "books" argue to wait for 6 mo). I feel like life is a continuous battle to get settled in some kind of routine--which is near impossible with the speed that Colin is growing (see, too fast!!). Jack and I are also in the market for a jogging stroller, so we can start running again. And on Colin's 6 mo. birthday, he's going swimming!! My dad can't wait for Colin to hit the water and start swimming. I just hope Colin will play along, and actually like the water. We'll see!

6 comments:

Lori said...

aww, it's jack junior sitting on that couch!

CJ said...

Happy Spring. Colin is too cute! We have and love the BOB jogging stroller.

Joe Wilmarth Tyna said...

Colin is adorable! Hope Mom and Dad are doing well :)

I like that Colin's fairly representing professional athletics. I'm pretty sure I had a Cleveland Browns outfit with footies at one time. . .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...

glad to see you all are doing well. i can't believe how big he is!! can't wait to come back and visit in may.