We all went to Hawaii in June for Lori and Joey's wedding. Of course the highlight of the trip for the boys was fishing and swimming.
Any trip involving Lori will include lots of hiking. This hike was on our trip to the north shore.
This was on the way to Lori's secret snorkeling hole.
And I took this picture on a rainy hike that Lori took me on outside of Honolulu.
We also did this hike (illegally) down to Wailua Falls. It was amazing down there and well worth the dangerous steep hike.
We did lots of day trips while we were there. We went snorkeling, Jichan took Jamie and the boys parasailing and a bunch of us went zip lining.
One of the best trips was to the secret Esaki fishing spot. This is a picture of the bay.
We had a great time fishing, swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. We caught a bunch of fish but this is the only one I took a picture of. Justin was so proud of it. He caught it with that net.
This is Lori's favorite beach - I forget the name of it. Lori and I and the boys spent one day here. It was beautiful.
One day Joey took us to his uncle's property on the north shore.
When we got there, there were several turtles hanging around in the surf. They wouldn't leave. We were trying to fish and they kept going after our bait. Haha.
I still managed to catch this beauty though.
Dwayne, Amy, and the girls were also there. They all had a great time swimming and playing.
A nice rainbow in downtown Honolulu.
And on the highway. There were rainbows everywhere.
And of course the wedding. It was amazing. Perfect weather, perfect food, perfect ceremony, perfect everything. However, this is the only picture I took the entire day. Haha.
Congratulations Joey and Lori. And thanks so much for hosting all of us. It really was an amazing trip.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment