Justin's class took a field trip to Stone Gardens - a retirement home in Beachwood. They played games and had lunch with the residents.
Justin said he had a good time.
Nate took the boys and Reagan and Brook hiking a while back.
These are all the pictures she sent me from the hike.
Reagan and Brook slept over after the hike. Brook brought her slime. It was a big hit.
This is from Justin's last swim lesson before wrestling started.
Sunrise over Elwell estates.
D.I. is in full swing. The team and I are much more prepared this year. We can't wait to show you our beehive and everything else they've come up with.
This is the team at Instant Challenge practice.
While Jamie was traveling, the boys and I went to Choolah. It's a new Indian restaurant on Chagrin. It was a big hit.
This is what Jamie brought back from Japan. I think this is more than she left with.
She brought back these socks for Justin.
And these socks for our chairs.
Happy Turkey Day.


No comments:
Post a Comment