The boys are back to school. They both seem very happy about it for now.
Colin has Mrs. Wilson for homeroom. Justin has Mrs. Bogard. They both seem happy with their new teachers.
Jamie took Justin and Jackson to fun and stuff. They had a blast getting soaked on the bumper boats.
Jackson's birthday party was last weekend. He had this magician - who is a Beachwood High School student - perform at his party.
The kids all had a blast. Thanks for inviting us Kleins. Happy Birthday Jackson.
I started redoing the other brick walkway a couple weeks ago. I've been paying/bribing the kids into helping me. They do a pretty good job.
Colin and I were out riding our bikes. We got caught in the rain. When we were biking past Mercer Elementary we saw this rainbow. I had to stop and take a picture. It was much more beautiful in real life though.
Remember this guy that Bachan found in her garden?
Well, a few weeks later this preying mantis came to our back window. It's the first one I've seen in Beachwood.
You don't want to know.
Jamie sent me this picture of Justin at his Kidz Camp music show. The show was over a month ago but this picture was the best one.
Congrats to Joey and Lori!! We just got our save the date. Can't wait for next summer.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment