The boys and I took a vacation to Tybee Island, Georgia. Jamie couldn't go. She had to work.
We spent a lot of time fishing on the pier. Matt caught a bunch of these little fish called Spade fish.
So did Ana. She's going to be a great fisher woman someday.
And we caught a handful of these. I forget what they were called.
Someone next to us caught this sting ray. Ana loved it.
Ana and Danny.
We took all of the kids on a deep sea fishing trip.
We learned to never take a bunch of kids on a deep sea fishing trip.
The weather and the scenery were beautiful the entire time. We spent at least a couple of hours at the beach every day. The kids had a blast boogie boarding and playing together.
One day Ana did not want to go to the beach. She told me that she just wanted to hang out with me. So of coarse I told her we could do whatever she wanted to do. I'm pretty sure she just wanted a hamburger and ice cream and she knew I would give it to her and her parents wouldn't. Haha.
Matt and I found the greatest dive bar ever. We felt very under dressed without any facial hair or tattoos. And I'm pretty sure Matt is technically married in Georgia now.
Thanks for hosting us Matt and Elena. We had a great time.




2 comments:
Haha under dressed without facial hair and tattoos and ohhh the kiddos on the boat!!! Wiped all of them out! Looks like so much fun love the fishing!
Of course, of course, of course!!!! (Get it Jack?) :) hahahaha
Poor jamie missed out...looked like everyone had a great time.
Thanks for posting!!!! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment