Justin has been really busy. He joined a fall soccer team. He plays every Sunday afternoon for six weeks. He's had two games so far. He's having a blast.
And he just got his green stripe belt in taekwon-do. He's been practicing really hard and he passed his test.
Excellent form. . . and a great haircut. Haha.
Digging up worms in the back yard. Don't worry Jichan. We put all of the bricks back.
Wednesday was Yom Kippur so the boys were out of school. We took the opportunity to go to The Holden Arboritum. They just opened a canopy walk and emergent tower.
It is 120 feet high. Justin and I made it to the top. Colin made it halfway.
The canopy walk was fun. It's 65' high and very shaky. Bachan would not like it.
Afterwards, Grandma came over and watched the boys til Jamie got home. She brought cookies, lots of food and jigsaw puzzles for the boys. Thanks Grandma.
Thursday dinner with Leela.
It's football season and once again I am playing fantasy football in the Northern Holiday's league. The Billygoats are 1-1 so far this season. Go Goats.
The boys and I have been reading Harry Potter every morning for the past month or so. We just finished the first of seven books. Afterwards we watched the movie. We are all hooked and can't wait to start the second book.
Colin is still losing teeth faster than he can grow them.
Justin still likes showing off his.
This is the valley view bridge. It is 212 feet high and almost a mile long. There have been two cars that have crashed and fallen off of it and a few others that almost went. I drive over it everyday on my way to and from work.
This is the newest billboard on the bridge. I was a bit shocked by this and assumed other people would be too. So I went on the internet to investigate. It turns out enough people have complained so it is going to be removed. They said the complaints were about it being too racy and in poor taste. I thought it was more of a safety issue. Not that I was distracted by it or anything.
Congrats to Lori on the new house. Can't wait to visit. Have a great week everyone. See ya soon.





2 comments:
Talking about safety, you didn't take that lipo pic while you were driving, right? Tsk, tsk, tsk..... Lol!
I love the �������� blog!
Congrats to Justin for the green belt!
I especially love the pic of the boys digging worms and comment to Jichan (and Justin's facial expression...so fitting!)
Ditto laugh......I just showed Dan the blog entry and my comment and he said, "What's a lipo pic?"
Post a Comment