Shorts and t-shirts, sticks and paint, popsicles and hotdogs. The weekend gifted us with 70+ degree weather and we loved it. A fun trip to the zoo, outdoor adventures, painting sticks. And no pictures as evidence. Sorry, the camera hasn't followed us around as much.
But, I found these on my camera! We still have our Leela dinners. Popsicle tongues.
Jack volunteered at Justin's school. He brought wood & supplies and taught the kids how to make a birdhouse. Justin LOVED having Jack in class, and this is the final (painted) product!
I was out shopping on Sunday and I came home to a present! The boys had picked flowers for me and made me a "Love Book" - it had drawings of all of the fun things we did over the weekend. BEST PRESENT EVER. A total surprise and it made my day! I have a habit of calling them "my Colin" and "my Justin." and at the bottom of the book, they wrote, "My Justin and Colin." Love, love, love.
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww so sweet your love book and flowers. And that's awesome that Jack taught Justin's class how to make a bird house!
Post a Comment