Saturday, February 6, 2010

Justin: Week 1

Hello all--This is Justin! One week old, and I'm already writing my first blog post. Life has been good so far--I've been sleeping a ton, which make mom and dad very happy! Here are some pictures since I got home... Here's my house...
Bachan is here visiting us for two weeks, and I love it! She makes us good food, and loves to hold me. My favorite Bachan times are when she sings to me and helps me stretch my arms and legs. Dad went back to work this week, so mom loves having Bachan here.

Mommy, big brother Colin, and me!

I love my big brother!
  • Colin loves to play in the "tunnel" with me. (see pic below)
  • Every morning, Colin asks to hold me, and he loves to help give me a bottle. I sleep a lot, but whenever Colin is around, I try to wake up and play.
  • Mom noticed that Colin's new phrase is "Look at me!" He loves it when people give him extra attention when he's singing or reading books.
  • So far, I've been sleeping most of the time, so I let Colin do whatever he wants around me. Pretty soon, I'll start talking back to him!
  • I lost a bit of weight in my first week, so mom and dad are working hard to get me back to my birth weight. The doctor was very happy at our last doctor's appointment, so mom is proud of me!
Love,
Justin (1 week old)

1 comment:

Kim Dettmer said...

AWWWW...Jamie! SO awesome! You look great, Justin is a cutie ad Colin is an adorable big brother! Enjoy!