Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I started off my day at the museum, and learned how to say "sss" for snakes. Then after a long nap, I got to make cupcakes with mom. She even let me mix the batter this time! I was hoping to play with Cousin Sam at dinner, but he wasn't feeling well. Luckily Grandma and Aunt Natalie came over to play with me..I love hamming it up for them. After dinner, everyone got to try my cupcakes, they were delicious!
As Dora would say, "Te Amo!" (i love you!)
--Colin




2 comments:

Lori said...

that cupcake went straight to his hands and cheeks. i love it! more to love!

Lori said...

Dear Colin,

Thank you for the best Valentine's Day Card I've ever received. I never knew anyone could make me feel this special! I love you more than you could believe! I can't wait to play in June. Oh, I wish it would be sooner.

Love, Auntie Lori