Monday, December 15, 2008

What do you guys do when it's cold and snowy out?

Well, last weekend, we went to our University Circle Holiday Fest...all of our museums are located in University Circle, within walking distance of one another. They all open their doors and have special events for the Holiday Fest.

So we ventured out on this particularly cold, cold day. And when Jack wears multiple layers, you know it's a cold day. Colin has so many layers on, he couldn't move anything but his eyes. We stopped by each museum just for a break from the cold.

And here I am--dressed in more layers than I have when I go snowboarding! Colin kept calling this horse a "da" or dog. Poor kid couldn't move his arms to pet the horse.Our favorite place was the natural history museum. Colin loved it so much, we bought an annual membership. He just ran from glass case to glass case babbling to the animals. Pretty cool to watch.
Later in the week, our friend Amy stopped over for dinner. Colin was smitten...I've never seen him so giggly before. I think he has his first crush...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Colin,

Anytime you want me to come over and make elephant noises just tell your mommy to call me (even though I think they scared her a bit)! Keep practicing and you can do it too!

Love,
Your girlfriend Amy

Shirley said...

Hey, Karley just got an Eeyore JUST like the one Colin has! Is that the one you were looking for backups?

Lori said...

he's sooooo cute

Joe Wilmarth Tyna said...

Colin,

Who wouldn't have a crush on Amy? Hello??? Smart & funny!

peace,
Joe

p.s. missed you on our most recent visit to Cleveland!