Colin loved the petting zoo! He had a moody morning until we sat him down with the sheep and goats. I have a new appreciation for these animals now.
The pumpkin patch at Whole Foods!
I've been trying to think of things to do during winter this year. I get a bit bored with cabin fever myself, and I surely don't want to be bored sitting at home with Colin all winter. But after seeing Colin climb, tumble and roll through this gymboree play area at the Fall Fest, I've found my new winter hang out spot! I'll be checking into classes soon.
1 comment:
I love how good you are at keeping your blog up-to-date! And you are becoming such a damn good photographer :) It looks like you guys are always having a great time! I love Fall too so I really appreciate the photo of the pumpkins with your pumpkin :) Wishing you and your fam the best! Lisa
Post a Comment