Sunday, December 23, 2007

Water baby


Jack has been giving Colin sponge baths since we've been home...but today--Colin got his first tub bath!! He screamed and yelled before and after the bath--but absolutely loved being in the tub. Happy to say we have a water baby!! My dad has already decided that Colin will be a swimmer.

What else is going on besides baby stuff? Sorry to say--not much. We are truly enjoying these first few weeks with Colin before Jack and I both go back to work in January. This past week, I've taken Colin (in the stroller) to the rec center with me--and we go walking around the track. All of the senior citizens "oo" and "aaah" as we pass them. =) And Jack tries to take short runs outside during the day. So far, Colin loves the car seat and stroller. And by "love," I mean that he just falls asleep. We hear that things will change soon, so we're enjoying these moments while they last!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet pic of the baby on Jacks lap with his hands folded!!!
I am so Happy your family made in in for this event.
So Merry Christmas and enjoy the first Christmas!
Sally

Lori said...

water baby! yay! so great to hear that you are enjoying your time with colin before you're headed back to work. colin is so cute! I cant wait to meet him in person!

Sending you kisses and hugs!

Lori said...

water baby! yay! so great to hear that you are enjoying your time with colin before you're headed back to work. colin is so cute! I cant wait to meet him in person!

Sending you kisses and hugs!